Curtain Bluff - All Inclusive Hotel, Old Road, Antigua
Some of our accommodation is not included in this search.
Where hotels only show one room category please call for price details of additional rooms (+44 20 8446 8122).
Prices quoted include all taxes.
Curtain Bluff All Inclusive Hotel has been in the same private ownership for over 40 years. It is a world-class Caribbean resort with luxurious accommodation, excellent cuisine and quality service.
The 72 fabulous junior suites and the lavish Grace Bay and Morris Bay suites are amongst the best and most sumptuous in Antigua.
Each room has the following facilities: air-conditioning. fan-cooled with louvered windows, king-size bed, private bathroom with separate shower and tub bath, hairdryers, telephone with voicemail and internet/e-mail access, private balcony or terrace with ocean views. Irons/ironing boards are available on request.
The 1 and 2-bedroom Grace Bay and Morris Bay suites each have a double Jacuzzi on a large terrace. The Terrace Room also has a spacious terrace with Jacuzzi.
NB. Due to the terrain, there are several steps to be negotiated between rooms.
You may enjoy afternoon tea on the Sugar Mill Terrace and then dine in the Garden Pavilion. A weekly beach party luncheon is accompanied by a steel drum band. The cuisine is continentral with a blend of Caribbean specialities and fresh ingredients are flown in daily from around the world.
Sports facilities include 4 lighted championship tennis courts (including 3 full-time tennis pros). Each May, the hotel hosts a weekly tennis tournament and, in November, there is a tennis challenge week. There is a squash court, putting green, lawn croquet, fully equipped fitness centre, Yoga (classes 3 times weekly), Pilates and land and water aerobics. Golf is available at Harbour Club and Cedar Valley.
Watersports include sunfish, windsurfers, sea kayaks, waterski-ing, snorkellhing equipment, scuba diving, deep sea fishing and a 47 ft. Wellington ketch.
Children are welcome except in February. There is a fully equipped and air-conditioned, unsupervised room, with lots of fun activities scheduled. They can also learn to deep sea fish or have a guided hike to visit a pineapple plantation. Tennis lessons are also available. There is also a young children's play area near the swimming pool with swings, slides, a tree house and a jungle gym.
The Curtain Bluff Hotel Spa has now been open for a year with fabulous ocean view treatment rooms and an extensive spa menu. An array of luxurious spa treatments are available in the privacy of the guest's suite and prices are available on request. For more see the videos and virtual tour of Curtain Bluff.
Curtain Bluff All Inclusive features
* Full breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea, hors d'oeuvres, bar drinks, house champagne and wine by the glass.
* Room service during dining room meal hours
* Hors d'oeuvres at cocktail time, weekly beach party lunch and nightly entertainment
* sailing, windsurfing, hobie-cats, waterskiing (including instruction), snorkelling equipment and dive boat for snorkel trips, sea kayaks.
* Scuba diving (for certified divers only), 26ft fishing boat.
* tennis (lighted championship courts), squash, golf putting green, bocci courts, shuffleboard, a basketball court.
* fully equipped fitness centre, aerobics/Pilates/yoga classes.
Honeymoon offer: Honeymooners will receive:
* A bottle of Champagne in room on arrival.
* A romantic dinner in the gazebo.
* A 30-minute "Head to Toe Repose" couples' massage at the hotel's spa.
* Complimentary room upgrade, subject to availability on arrival.
A new dining experience at the SEA GRAPE RESTAURANT.
The Sea Grape Restaurant is located down by the beach with views across the ocean to Montserrat and as usual, is open for lunch. In the evening it is transformed into an intimate beach side restaurant, with drapes that billow softly in the ocean breezes and tiki torches that flicker gently on the sand.
The restaurant offers a relaxed dining experience with cuisine influenced from local Antiguan and Italian flavours. Guests can choose from a varied menu with delicious items such as Pesce Spada alla Griglia (char-grilled swordfish with warm parsley vinaigrette) or Gelato made locally at Curtain Bluff, under the guidance of an Italian chef Timo.
It is open 4 nights a week Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday between 7.00pm and 9.30 pm.
NB. Due to the popularity of the new beach side dining option, the Monday night "Barefoot on the Beach" event has been withdrawn.
- Click to view and write reviews
- Be the first to write a review. Click here!
- Click to add to shortlist
- Click to view Shortlist
- All Inclusive Hotel
- Junior Suites, De Luxe Rooms and Executive 1 and 2 bed Suites
- Spa Facilities
- Golf Putting Green
- Fully Equipped Fitness Centre
- Aerobics Classes
- Yoga and Pilates classes
- HONEYMOON OFFER
- Now Offering the brand new Sea Grape Restaurant!
There are no reviews for this property