Flamboyant Hotel & Villas - Grande Anse Beach, Grenada
Some of our accommodation is not included in this search.
Where hotels only show one room category please call for price details of additional rooms (+44 20 8446 8122).
Prices quoted include all taxes.
The Flamboyant is located on the world famous Grand Anse Beach in Grenada, a beautiful two mile stretch of white sand with calm Caribbean waters, just 3 miles from the airport and 4 miles from the Capital St Georges. The property has fantastic views of the harbour, Caribbean Sea and the mountains of Grenada in the background. A key advantage is that all 68 rooms have spectacular ocean views.
Flamboyant offers excellent value with a choice of all inclusive, meal plans and self-catering accommodation, giving visitors a choice of holiday style. Each of the newly furbished spacious Rooms, Studios, One and Two Bedroom Suites has magnificent ocean views, are well equipped and decorated in the sunny colours of the tropics.
Spacious air-conditioned rooms decorated in fresh tropical colours and all offering balconies with fantastic ocean views. All rooms also feature Free Wireless Internet, Telephone, Cable TV, Coffee/Tea Making Facilities, Fridge, Hairdryer, Iron w/board, Safe, Radio, King, Twin or Queen Beds. Superior Studios and above all include Kitchens. Suites and above include full kitchens and separate living/dining areas.
RESTAURANT & BARS
Two restaurants offering a la carte or buffet dining. All inclusive and meal plans available
The Beachside Terrace enjoys spectacular views over The Grand Anse Bay. Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner are served daily with entertainment several nights a week:
Three bars: Pool Bar, Beachside Terrace, The Owl Sports Bar. The Owl Sports Bar provides an array of exotic drinks accompanied by music. There are 2 pool tables and 2 TV screens with various sports channels. This Bar is open from 10am-3am daily, and is the home of Grenada's longest happy hour from 4pm-7pm and 11pm-midnight.
Flamboyant offers a range of Wedding Packages, including a Free Wedding Special. Please call us on 020 8446 8122 for details.
- Click to view and write reviews
- Be the first to write a review. Click here!
- Click to add to shortlist
- Click to view Shortlist
- Excellent Beachfront Location
- spectacular ocean views from the balcony of every room and from across the resort
- choice of meal plans, from self catering to all inclusive
- excellent dining
- beachside terrace restaurant
- regular entertainment and late night sports bar open until 3am
- snorkelling off beach and Dive Centre on property
- non-motorized kayaks and paddle boats
- free wireless resort wide , including rooms
- foreign exchange facility
- golf nearby
- supervised children’s’ activities in summer months only
- games room.
There are no reviews for this property