The Landings - Villa Hotel, Castries, St Lucia
Some of our accommodation is not included in this search.
Where hotels only show one room category please call for price details of additional rooms (+44 20 8446 8122).
Prices quoted include all taxes.
THE LANDINGS been the honeymoon prize for the lucky winners of 2010 Four Weddings programme - Prize donated by Caribbean Unpackaged and RockResorts!
The Landings is a luxury beachfront Caribbean resort located on St. Lucia's most gorgeous bay. Expertly designed around water, this premiere hotel offers lavish one-, two- and three-bedroom villas in a harbour community. First-class amenities include a 7,000 square-foot RockResorts Spa, a full Fitness Gallery, and the elegant setting of The Beach Club restaurant. The Landings' 800 foot beach features water sports and beach concessions offering sailboats, kayaks, and snorkelling equipment. Soak up the sun by the pool, enjoy the soft, white sand beach with lounge chairs and umbrellas or book a scuba, snorkelling or sailing adventure. Tee-off at the nearby 18-hole golf course or visit nearby Pigeon Island National Heritage Park, a 44-acre island reserve where you'll find the ruins of old forts and barracks dating back to the 18th century just minutes from your hotel.
The Landings, the most luxurious St. Lucia hotel, features 122 one-, two-, and three-bedroom villa suites built to the highest technological, ergonomic and environmental standards, luxuriously detailed and finished with the finest materials, fittings and fixtures. All Villa Suites feature:
- Fully equipped kitchen with premium-brand appliances
- Spacious living room with an LCD panel television, CD player and high speed internet access.
- Two oversized terraces or two landscaped patios; some with jetted plunge pools
- Spectacular views of the beach, channel or harbour.
- Each bedroom includes a private full bathroom. The master bathroom includes a separate soaking tub plus shower. These bathrooms are in addition to the common powder room.
- Air conditioning throughout, hairdryers, robes, washer and dryers, irons/boards and 110- and 220-volt wiring.
The Beach Club restaurant and bar offers a casual, inviting dining experience, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and invites guests to savour locally inspired flavours in a breathtaking setting. The Viscount Lounge in The Welcome Pavilion offers a warm atmosphere with commanding views of The Landings Yacht Basin and surrounding resort grounds.
So that you can take full advantage of your spacious suite and gourmet kitchen at The Landings, you have the option to stock your suite with your favourite foods and drinks. Simply choose your groceries a week in advance and they will be in your room when you arrive!
- Click to view and write reviews
- Be the first to write a review. Click here!
- Click to add to shortlist
- Click to view Shortlist
- THE LANDINGS - as featured in Four Weddings on Living TV 2010 - Prize provided by Caribbean Unpackaged!
- Villa Hotel
- One, two and three bedroom suites: 7,000-square-foot RockResorts Spa
- fitness gallery and salon
- private harbour
- The Beach Club restaurant and bar located on the pier
- Viscount Lounge offering evening entertainment and full cocktail menu
- three pools and two hot tubs
- two lit tennis courts
- 800 foot beachfront offering lounge chairs and umbrellas
- Perfect Sunset Contest
- Kids Club providing arts, crafts, and outdoor activities
- Personal Pantry grocery stocking service
- water sports and beach concessions
- Grand Pavilion with auto-shutter roof and three-story waterfall
- water taxi/shuttle throughout the Caribbean resort
- 24-hour concierge services
- St Lucia Golf Resort & Country Club nearby
- helicopter access nearby
- shopping and dining in the village of Rodney Bay, a 10-minute drive from The Landings.
There are no reviews for this property