Prices on the website cannot be guaranteed and will always need to be checked with a member of the Caribbean Unpackaged staff, before a holiday can be booked.
Some of our accommodation is not included in this search.
Where hotels only show one room category please call for price details of additional rooms (+44 20 8446 8122).
Prices quoted include all taxes.
These apply even if for some reason the booking form has not been completed, eg. a late booking by telephone.
1. Your Deposit Payment - Your completed form must be accompanied by the deposit mentioned, being part of the total estimated cost of the facilities to be provided. If your booking is extended, a further deposit will be required. However, if you change or cancel part of your holiday it will not be possible to refund part of the deposit as this will be used to cover the expenses incurred in changing the booking on your behalf. The person who signs the booking form does so on behalf of all persons named therein and binds them to these conditions. We will then reserve your booking and send you a copy of this confirmation. Balance of the invoice will be due 8 weeks before commencement of the holiday. In the event of a booking made within 8 weeks of the date of departure, the full balance must be paid with the signed booking form.
2. Cancellation By You - Should you or any member of your party cancel your booking once it has been confirmed, the person signing the booking form must give notification in writing to us. If you cancel and the written cancellation advice is received by us more than 60/90 days before the date of departure, the deposit only will be forfeited. Cancellation within 60/90 days of departure will incur the following scale of charges:
60 days or more Loss of Deposit
60-32 days 50% of rental
31 days - departure date 100%
Deposit non-refundable under any circumstances
60 days - date of departure 100%
90 days- date of departure 100% non-refundable
3. Exchange Rate Fluctuations. If our costs increase by way of adverse exchange rates or changes in VAT rates or fees payable, we reserve the right to pass this on to our clients as a surcharge. Increases will only apply to balances outstanding. You will be sent notification in writing of any increases.
4. Payment by Credit/Debit Card: We accept Visa and Mastercard for payment but the service charge of 2.0% of the total amount to be processed will be passed to clients. No extra charge will be made for Delta or Switch payments.
5. Cancellation or Change of your Booking by us - In very rare circumstances, we may have to, and reserve the right to, cancel or alter at any time the whole or part of your booking. We will make every effort to offer comparable alternative arrangements. "Comparable Alternative Arrangements" shall mean a house, apartment or other facilities where the rates charged and provided are approximately the same as those charged and provided for the accommodation or other facilities originally booked and which offer a similar standard. Should we be unable to offer you comparable alternative arrangements, our only obligation is to refund any monies you have paid for the accommodation facilities only (to include the deposit) if the change/cancellation is made prior to departure date, or a pro rata proportion thereof if the change/cancellation is made by us after the departure date. Changes made by the client may be subject to an administration charge.
6. Liability- Caribbean Unpackaged, working on behalf of villa agents and owners who provide the accommodation, are under no liability to provide alternative accommodation (comparable or otherwise) or a refund when failure or cancellation of bookings, or dissatisfaction, is due to the acts or omissions of persons over whom we have no control. All information concerning the accuracy of descriptions in thoroughly checked and believed to be correct at the time of going to press but it is possible that a facility may be withdrawn or changed without notice and in circumstances beyond our control. Please contact Caribbean Unpackaged during your stay if you have a dispute so that we may give all reasonable assistance.
Nor does Caribbean Unpackaged accept liability for negligence, damage or accident to members of your party, including loss of personal belongings, if using public transport, car hire, taxis, tour excursions, sporting activities (including watersports), or any other activities in which you or members of your party engage and has organised directly with another party with whom Caribbean Unpackaged has no involvement. Caribbean Unpackaged, The Owner and owner's agents shall not accept any responsibility for the clients' personal effects during the rental period or at any time thereafter whether they be left under locked conditions or deposited in a safe.
7. Force Majeure - or other circumstances outside the direct control of Caribbean Unpackaged and in particular (but without prejudice to the generality of the above) where failure or cancellation is due to changes caused by reason of war, of threat of war, riots, civil commotion, strikes, terrorist activities, flooding, fire or any other disaster, Caribbean Unpackaged cannot accept liability.
8. Care and Consideration - It is essential that you ensure that all reasonable care and consideration is taken with regard to your accommodation and that any damage or breakages caused by yourself, members of your party or anyone who is invited by yourself and your party into the premises is paid for by yourself. The name of the managing agent will be sent to you on receipt of the total cost of your holiday. It is advisable that you settle the cost of any damages with them before departure from your accommodation. A refundable security deposit is included on the Confirmation/Invoice and will be returned 3 months after return date by Caribbean Unpackaged on behalf of the owners/managers. This deposit will also be used to cover any unpaid telephone charges incurred by you or a member of your party.
9. Smoking Policy. Please note that all villas operate a non-smoking policy. Most will permit smoking on the terraces, patios, balconies or garden, but not within the villa itself, or surrounding buildings. Some have a general no-smoking policy anywhere on the premises.
10. Only persons named on the booking form may occupy the accommodation. The apartment/villa may not be used for any purpose other than that of private holiday residence. The client shall not sub let or assign his rental of the accommodation.
11. Travel Insurance - It is ESSENTIAL that every member of the party has full and adequate travel insurance (covering the full extent of the booking) before date of travel.
12. Passports and Other Documents - For all visas, passports and other travel documents it is your responsibility to see they are valid and in order. If you intend to hire a vehicle, it is necessary to produce a full and valid U.K. licence at the point of hire and purchase a local driver's licence.
13. Vaccinations - Whilst at the time of writing no vaccinations are required by U.K. residents to visit The Caribbean, we would suggest that you ask for up-to-date information from your doctor.
14. Flights -All flights are by separate contract with the ATOL bonded tour operator. Confirmation and Invoices received from the tour operator will ensure full protection under the ATOL Bonding Scheme. These are governed by the booking conditions of the flight company.
15. Complaints - We fully expect you to be very happy with the accommodation and amenities provided. However if you feel you have reason to complain you must immediately contact the local Representative or Housekeeper either personally, by phone or in writing, so that the problem can be resolved. Feel free to contact Caribbean Unpackaged during your stay so that we may offer any reasonable assistance. We are not responsible for any matter which you did not bring to our attention during your holiday. If the problem is not resolved locally to your satisfaction, then you must put your complaint in writing within 7 days of your return date. In the unlikely event of a client or guest of the client contracting an illness or suffering an accident in a villa, restaurant or hotel suggested by Caribbean Unpackaged, Caribbean Unpackaged cannot accept any responsibility for the negligence of the catering, waiting or ancillary staff employed by that villa, hotel or restaurant in any capacity.
16. Law - The client's contract with Caribbean Unpackaged is governed by English Law.
17. Prices on the Website - Prices on the website cannot be guaranted and will always need to be checked by a member of the Caribbean Unpackaged staff before accommodation can be booked.